Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back at it!

 Just like I said I would in my last post I headed out the door and got a run in. It was the first in a couple of months now I think and the first one I have done pushing a stroller so I took it easy, plus it was dang hot. I am going to try to go earlier in the day from now on if this gorgeous weather keeps up. There were a few shady patches during the run but they had some lovely little bug swarms in them and it's hard to hold your breath when you are puffing from running. I did manage to avoid inhaling any of them but I think I was just lucky. The trail that I run on is gorgeous and the beginning part of it weaves through little farms and pastures. There were even a few apple trees still in bloom and they smelled so good.


  I did well in my eating yesterday until dinner time and then we had boiled new potatoes and corn on the cob. Well, those things just don't taste the same without butter and it was such a perfect summer dinner that I indulged. I didn't do any after dinner snacking though so I'm focusing on the positive rather than the negative.

 Today is floor washing and bedding day so I better get at it. More later!

1 comment: