Monday, June 4, 2012

Quotes

 Anyone who knows me knows that I love my quotes, so seeing as it's Monday and sometimes the beginning of the week can be rough getting back to work after the weekend I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you. Hopefully it boosts you up for the rest of the week. :)

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway".

"You have brains in your heard and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose" - Dr Seuss

"Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman

"The grass is greener where you water it".

"Dreams don't work unless you do".

"You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough" Mae West

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln

"There is no key to happiness, the door is always open".

"When your heart speaks take good notes" - Judith Campbell

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is". - Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade wins in your sails, explore, dream, discover" - Mark Twain

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence therefore is not an act but a habit"- Aristotle

"Follow your heart but take your head with you".

"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it".

"A goal without a plan is just a wish".


 This is only a small taste, there are so many I like. Sometimes just reading through a few quotes like these is the push I need to get going, whether it's as simple as getting a workout in or as big as taking that first(second, third, fourth........) step towards following a dream.

 I hope one or two(or all) inspire you today. Happy Monday, go get 'em tiger! :)

2 comments: