Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD and my current playlist

So if you read my last blog post you know I've sort of been subscribing to the following advice.....



So today's OOTD features one of my recent shoe purchases....








The cardigan is from Winners, but honestly this is the only thing I am wearing that's from Winners...that may be a first.
Top is from Old Navy and is their vintage tee. I love this one and have it in three different colours. They are long, not too fitted and super soft and worn in feeling. They are also not too expensive at around $8 I believe. I got mine a couple months ago but I know they still carry them in store.
Jeans are from Wearhouse One
Flats are my new Roxy Pyper Shoes in cheetah print
Necklace is a cameo from my mother

I know I haven't shared any music for awhile so I thought I would let you know what's on my current playlist. I usually like to listen to my iPod while I'm doing my hair and make up. Look at that far away look in my eyes...I must be thinking of all the great things I'm going to accomplish....


Current Playlist:


It's a real mix of styles....a little alternative, a little pop and a little country. It's also a mix of some older stuff and some brand new. All my favourites at the moment. I hope you enjoy. 

The kiddies are back from visiting Grandma and Grandpa. I sure did miss them! 



4 comments:

  1. You're looking so darn cute and youthful these days - it's very refreshing, like you have a new zest for life. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "Kings of Leon - I want you" : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've played that song A LOT as Chris can attest too..haha

      Delete