Saturday, September 8, 2012

New fall hair!

 Just a few quick pics to show off my new fall hair colour. It's a little bit darker than I was going for but I like it and I think it will probably lighten a bit with some washing anyway.





Cardigan: George from Wal Mart
Top: tank from Winners
Jeans: Warehouse One
Flip flops: Wal Mart

The weather has been so nice and actually quite hot (we got up into the high 30's yesterday) so shorts and tanks have been in use more than jeans and cardigans, and I can't seem to get out of my flip flops! They are just so easy to slip on and off, keep me cool, and I pretty much live in them in the summer.

I have a couple of songs to share:
black eyed peas - sexy  - this is an old song but I somehow never heard it so have been listening to it lately.
Divine Fits - Would That Not Be Nice - this was a freebie on iTunes and I love it
Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup - We No Speak Americano - this song is so addictive and Ella loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Ella, We no speak Americano is fun :)

    Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete