Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday casual OOTD

Good morning friends! Here is today's outfit of the day. I haven't done one for awhile because I haven't had Miss Ella home to take pictures for me and I still haven't taken the time to figure out the timer on the camera. I know it's very easy but it will be a whole lot of running back and forth for pictures that likely won't be great so I keep putting it off.




Hoodie: This one is really old, probably close to 10 years. I cleaned out my closet yesterday and was surprised to see that I still had it. Originally from Reitmans.
Camisole: Bootlegger
Jeans: Warehouse One
Flats: Roxy

And now to break it down....



Necklace: gift from my mother


Bracelet: Wal Mart
Nail polish: Fashionista by Revlon - loving this great navy colour and these polishes are on sale at Wal Mart right now for $3.88.


Pyper Shoes - Roxy in the cheetah print



Anyone who knows me and probably anyone who follows my blog knows that I love quotes so I thought it might be nice to end my posts with one. Here's todays:



Hope you are having a great start to your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment