Saturday, November 24, 2012

OOTD, hairstyles, food, shopping and other random things

The bright sunshine streaming into the bedroom woke us up early this morning (actually, it was streaming into Marshall's bedroom and he woke us up, but that doesn't sound as nice), what a great way to start the day. We did our family chores and enjoyed breakfast, even took some OOTD pics, and then headed into Victoria for fun family day.

Here's the OOTD:




Scarf: Old Navy
Sweater: DKNY
Stretchy Tank: Bootlegger
Jeans: old from Warehouse One
Shoes: Converse
No jewellery or polish today...keeping it simple
Hair was up and easy with poofy pinned up bangs and a big bun (close up pic from Instagram below).


Here's a pic of dinner a couple of nights ago, very easy and ready in record time, just prawns, diced tomates, parsley, garlic, onions and feta....started in a pan, and then finished in the oven and served over rice. I didn't have any brown rice or I would have used that instead.




Here are a couple of hairstyle pictures from Instagram (follow me @braebrook), the first one is from today and the next is yesterdays.







So back to our Victoria trip....not sure exactly what I was thinking heading into the city on Black Friday weekend. I didn't think it would be all that busy because Black Friday is usually a US shopping extravaganza right? No, it's done just as much here. Tons of traffic, no parking anywhere, and the malls and shops were packed with people. Probably a little look into every weekend from here on in until Christmas. Online shopping has never looked so good!
FYI: I saw a Forever 21 going into the Uptown Mall for you local folks.

The kids were pretty good, actually they were very good as far as misbehaving, crying and general bad behaviour but after a long day like that, and both of them saying "Mommy" 427 times per hour this is pretty much how I feel right now:


I have been so good about my diet, even today with our driving around and temptation everywhere, not a grain of wheat has touched my mouth and I have still managed to keep everything very low calorie and heavy veggies/minimal sugar. HOWEVER....I do think a glass of wine is in order tonight.

Hope you're having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment