Monday, January 7, 2013

My first post of 2013

 I can't believe the New Year is here, Ella has gone back to school, and Chris has gone back to work. I love having everyone at home and it feels like Christmas vacation went by way to fast. Now it's time to get back to reality. First off, no more eating with abandon....



Next would be to put my organizing skills to work and utilize some of the ideas I've pinned to Pinterest. This link has some great ideas (that I will utilize!) : 10 habits for a well-run home


And third, I need to get back to daily exercising....



Between having everyone home and being consumed with puppies I have let all of the above go. The house is mostly tidy other than my bedroom (it looks like a teenager lives in there), but it's time to get down to the nitty gritty and clean all the corners. I also need to get my sleeping habits changed around....no more going to bed late and getting up late(ish), not only is it not conducive to getting the day started on the right foot but I'm also tired from lack of sleep. Early to bed, early to rise and all that....something I have always struggled with (Ella is the same way and we have to fight our inner clocks).

Now that things are getting back into a routine there will be regular blog posts again, something I really enjoy doing....it's kind of like journaling....that everyone gets to read..lol.

Hope you all had a Happy New Year, did you make any resolutions? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment