Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivation Monday

Nothing quite like watching the Oscars with all the stars in their beautiful gowns to motivate you to keep on track. Especially if you watched while indulging in your favourite treat (Miss Vickie's Salt and Vinegar chips anyone??). It has been my only indiscretion since I began but holy..bloat central. My wedding rings are tight this morning and I don't feel fit...more fat..with bloaty water weight. Back on track today which seems appropriate for Motivation Monday. 
I have been carefully counting calories and working out a lot but haven't managed to budge another pound so I need this motivation today. I think in horsey terms I would be what's known as an "easy keeper". This is the week though, there is going to be a big jump, I can feel it.


Just have to maintain the right attitude.



I want this bad. There are so many reasons to be fit....health being the big one, but also to be a good role model for my children and of course um...clothes. ;) Lord knows I love the skinny jeans.






Just have to keep your eyes on the prize ladies, you can do it!



Having said that I'm out to the door to hit the trail!







No comments:

Post a Comment