Monday, March 11, 2013

Motivation Monday

This week has not been a great weight loss week for me. I didn't budge a single pound. Sigh.... It was a PMS week for me though and that's never good for weight loss. I'm trying to be happy that I didn't go up at all, and quite frankly I think I deserve a medal for not unhinging my bottom jaw and filling my mouth with all things sweet and salty. Other than Saturday when I went over my calorie limit with a few little extras I've been good all week. I'm hoping that because this last week was such a stall that this upcoming week will bring a big jump.

I tend to be a very reward driven person so I have been gathering together little prize ideas for myself. Each one will come at a 10 pound weight loss mark, so I have 4 more to lose to get the first one which will be GLAMGLOW Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask


I have been wanting to try this mask for awhile as the reviews I have read have all been amazing. Noticeably radiant and glowing skin? Yes please!

The next 10 pound prize will be these wunder under crops from Lululemon. Even though I'm super tempted by that gorgeous coral colour I will probably go with black.



And the next 10 pound prize will be Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Whitestrips


These are the hardcore whitestrips, 2 hours a day for a week. Apparently your teeth get very white but there is some sensitivity. Has anyone used these before? Thoughts?


So those three prizes will bring me to a 30 pound weight loss which would be halfway to what I want to get to. Once I get to that point I will start figuring out prizes for the next 30 lbs...maybe some Louboutin's (ha!)?




I'm really trying to stay positive, which is hard to do when the scale isn't budging......



But I know that I can't quit....



So how about you folks? Who out there is struggling to lose some weight? What do you do to keep yourself motivated?






No comments:

Post a Comment