Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just your typical Saturday....


The weather today started out cloudy which was perfect for a morning hike to the top of Mt Tzouhalem.




This is a great way to start any day because by the time you get to the top you feel like you've really accomplished something, and the view is spectacular. I'm sure I'll be feeling it in my legs/butt tomorrow, which I'm quite happy about because it means they got a work out. I've also run 5km on the treadmill the last couple of nights so I'm definitely back on the right track after my Easter shenanigans.

Once I got back home and showered the sweat off I did a little primping and then Ella and I headed down to the open casting call for a new series being filmed here called Spooksville.




I don't know a whole lot about the books other than they are a very popular preteen fiction series, but I think it would be fun to be an extra on the set so the two of us signed up. The call was open from noon until 7 today and my number was 560 at 4pm so they are getting a lot of people. I showed up at 3:30 and one of the people working in the hotel where the casting call was being held said I showed up at the perfect time since most people were waiting an hour and a half. A lot of people showed up after us too so I think she was right, half an hour was a breeze! 
 Ella immediately made friends with a little boy and girl waiting in line and so had company for the wait. The little boy who was only three years old was so cute I could hardly stand it. He kept saying "I'm so nervous!"...adorable.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday, I'm just settling in to cook a nice dinner with Chris and yes, I think a glass of wine while cooking sounds perfect...thank you for the suggestion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment