Monday, April 22, 2013

Motivation Monday

I tried to sign into Blogger several times today and it was giving me issues so I wasn't able to get a blog post up until now....and now is 10 at night. I don't know what was going on but I'm glad it's back now.

 I spent all day cleaning today, that was my workout for the day, but it was a lot of scrubbing outside in the sun so it was good.
I haven't gotten on the scale all week which is really unusual for me (I generally get a little obsessive) but I haven't been doing well in the eating department so it must just be fear that's keeping me off.
I'm struggling to stay on track lately. There just seems like so many other fun things to do than worry about my diet. :S
I have been feeling so good lately, just in general. I'm happy and motivated, and loving life. I think it's the sun. 
I'm also really trying hard to cut the negative out of my life, it's like poison and it seeps into everything you do. It's amazing how much better everything is when you just let things go and look on the bright side.



Today is Earth Day, and a happy one to you. :)

This picture was posted by Filson today on Facebook along with this great quote:

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I couldn't have said it better myself. I hope you were able to enjoy the outdoors today.




No comments:

Post a Comment