Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Deals and Steals

Happy sunny Sunday morning! Here are some great deals and fun finds I came across this week.

These great sandals from Modcloth are only $27.99, and I love the green colour.



Another pair of cute sandals I found were these ones from ASOS for $43.23. The upper is made of real leather.



And one more pair of shoes...these ones are on eBay for $23.99 with free shipping!




Love this bag from Shoedazzle for just $39.95


And speaking of bags, have you seen these Boat and Tote bags from LL Bean? The medium sized one would make the perfect beach bag and it's only $26.95 and shipping is free. These bags are super durable and would last forever, and you can even have them monogrammed. There are eight different colours to choose from so lots of variety. I'll be getting one. 
Love this long sleeve tee with the faux leather detailing, and it's only $28.71.




Loving this Chevron Wave Dress from Fash Forward Boutique for $39.99. If you are a fan of theirs on Facebook they have a great giveaway going on right now for a maxi dress I LOVE. Check them out.



And speaking of maxi dresses, I'm loving this one from ASOS. Sizes are really limited but it's only $29.93 so if they have your size..lucky you!



That's it for this week, let me know what tickled your fancy. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment