Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today's blog post showcases the outfits I wore over the last week. I haven't purchased any new clothes for awhile now so I am continuing to find new ways to make what I already have work for me. They aren't in order, although I do think I started the week with the fox sweater. ;) 

   The weather has been back and forth between gorgeous sun and drizzly rain. This weeks outfits have more of a fall feel than a spring one but between the questionable weather and trying to avoid buying any new clothes it fits.



Above:
Fox sweater: Old Navy
Camisole: Bootlegger
Jeans: Rockstar from Old Navy
Boots: Winners
Bracelet: Hello Berry
Necklace: Old Navy


Above:
Shirt: Old Navy
T Shirt: Old Navy Vintage feel T
Jeans: Rockstar from Old Navy
Boots: Hautelook
Bracelet: G21
Necklace: Old B-day present


Above:
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Rockstar from Old Navy
Boots: Shoemint
Scarf: booth in the mall at Christmas


Hoodie: very old from Reitmans
Camisole: Bootlegger
Jeans: Flirt skinny jeans from Old Navy
Flats: Earth Spirit
Necklace: Old Navy


Above:
This was laundry day so super casual
Top: Smart Set
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Lululemon
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: G21


Here is my wardrobe link up with The Pleated Poppy


I also received my April Julep box just in time to share it with you today. I love that they put a fun quote in with each box. :)


I have to tell you...I just love getting this box in the mail every month. It's like this wonderful little present just for me with fun products and things to play with (yes, beauty products are to me what toys are to children :P ).


There is a different theme every month and this month is brights (last month was pastels). My profile is Classic with a Twist and that is always two different colours of polish and a product of some kind.


The product this month was Mighty Nail and Cuticle Serum which I have just put on my ratty looking cuticles so it will be a good challenge to see just how mighty it is.


Who doesn't like getting a little treat? Julep usually throws in some kind of extra that you don't know about until the box arrives and this month it was rock candy (I've had pedicure cream and lip balm in previous boxes).




The polishes are always wrapped up so cute like a little present.



I didn't get a chance to get a good picture of the polish in outdoor lighting but I will post one to Instagram tomorrow (follow me at @rtfasahmblog) so you can see how bright and fun they really are. 

If you want to sign up to get the Julep Maven boxes for yourself ($19.99 per month, shipping is free) you can click here.





 I also wanted to share this great (and unbelievably easy) Chicken and Wild Rice soup recipe with you. I made it up for the kids and I on Monday night when Chris was out of town for work and it turned out delicious.

You can find the recipe on the Cup of Jo blog here.




And finally (I know..I'm longwinded with today's post aren't I?) I wanted to invite you to come on over to the RTFASAHM Facebook page and "like" it for daily updates, pictures and other fun odds and ends, many of which don't make it on to the blog itself. I have some giveaways coming up and I will be posting about them there so you don't want to miss out. Click here to go to the Facebook page.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits my dear! LOVE that fox sweater, wish I would have bought it at oldnavy when they were selling it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana! I missed out on that fox sweater too and ended up buying it on eBay. It was worth it, I love it. :)

      Delete
  2. Found you at the Pleated Poppy linkup! I love your casual looks...I am ALL about casual! Your fox sweater is so cute! You have a new follower! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wanted the fox sweater so bad!! But they were sold out everywhere...jealous you got one. Should have looked on ebay!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete