Thursday, May 2, 2013

Odds and ends on a Thursday

I get an email from ShoeMint at the beginning of every month telling me my showroom is ready, and these shoes were my top match for the month. I really friggin' love them. That colour is hot and totally pops and I would probably wear them all summer. I didn't order them though because if you remember Sunday's post I had already been debating between two other pairs of Shoemint shoes and so instead I went with Lynne. Next month though...look out, Eila is mine.


I have been on the lookout for a denim jacket for spring, they just look so great with dresses both long and short and they aren't a trend piece...they last and look good year after year and never really go out of style.

This pic came from here, and I love this whole outfit. The jacket unfortunately is sold out, and isn't that bracelet awesome (also sold out)?? I'm sure I can find something similar.



 Another thing I am really wanting is a fedora. I'm not really a hat person usually but I imagine when I put a fedora on I will look just like this:


If that's the case...done.


Have you seen this video How Animals Eat Their Food? Marshall laughs and laughs every time.



Doesn't this feta dip look good? I think I might have to try it this weekend. Recipe found here.



Have you heard the iTunes freebie for this week? It's pretty good.



Are you watching The Vampire Diaries tonight? It's my guilty pleasure. It's young and kind of silly but I started watching it on Netflix one night when Chris was away and boom...before I knew it I had watched all three seasons and then started watching the current season on TV. Haters don't hate.



And finally....I may have posted this pic before but this hipster llama makes me laugh every single time.




Hope you're having a great week, tomorrow's FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment