Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday randoms and The Plan diet update


I don't think I posted my weigh in weight yesterday which was an incredible 7.2lbs lost in five days. Today however I am up by .8 of a pound and if I am reading my body and understanding The Plan correctly than I'm thinking that rye is to blame (booo) which makes me a little concerned about trying wheat (tomorrow) but we'll see how it goes. Another thing I found quite interesting was that I felt irritated yesterday, the kids were making me a little crazy and I found my temper was running short. Related to the rye too? 

Amazingly enough...even potato chips are part of The Plan diet so this is today's afternoon snack...crazy isn't it?


I actually think the most crazy part of this diet is that I don't feel hungry, I really thought I would be, and I don't have any sweet/salty cravings either which again, I really thought I would. The cleanse at the beginning was definitely the hardest part with not feeling all that great and I did have cravings and wanted to eat but it wasn't from hunger...more habit than anything.


On to some randoms...

Have you heard Daft Punk's Get Lucky song? To me it has such a 70's feel, apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so...



I really want this NYC tank from American Eagle but I can't seem to find it anywhere...


Super creepy shower curtain...


Loving the white nail polish trend and will be polishing my nails that way today (image from Pinterest)...


I've posted this before but it's great advice and worth another post...What if money was no object?



Don't doubt yourself....


I love this Rebecca Minkoff bag...
Ok, a huge pile of laundry is calling my name....kind of sounds like the phone voice in The Grudge.... "seeeven daays"...creepy...stupid laundry.









No comments:

Post a Comment