Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day





Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Dad's out there, you are doing an amazing job and while I try to remember to tell you this on a regular basis it's nice to have a day devoted to it too.

Chris, the most amazing husband and father to my children. The three of us are so lucky to have you...you're supportive of our dreams, endlessly patient, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help with anything (from changing diapers to building blanket forts) and maybe the handiest guy I know. You make me laugh everyday and I know I can count on you 100% in all things. Thank you for going on this parenting journey with me.


And my Dad, pictured here holding a sleeping Ella on her very first Christmas.....the strong, silent type with a sense of honour that runs deeper than the Pacific Ocean, he is definitely the type who you can trust on a handshake, he will always do the right thing. This seriousness is well balanced with a goofy sense of humour, and excellent story telling abilities (a gift he has passed on to my sister Amanda).



I love both these men in my life so much, so here's to you on your special day....Happy Father's Day. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment