Friday, August 23, 2013

Fall wish list

Although we are just getting to the end of August there is definitely a fall vibe going on. I don't see it so much outside...well, maybe just a little with a few leaves starting to turn, but it seems to be coming more from people. I think with school about to start up again and the carefree feeling of summer about to give way to schedules and structured activities people are ready for a change. I love summer and fall so I am happy either way, but when it comes to clothes I'm a big fan of the autumn wardrobe. Big sweaters, boots, scarves etc...I love it.

Here are a few things I've been yearning for....

I love this field jacket from J Crew. It's structured fit is flattering  for most body styles and it goes with just about anything.


Another thing I'm loving from J Crew is this anchor sweater. J Crew factory is offering an extra 30% off right now with the code SALE30.



This is a great v neck sweater from Madewell called the deckhouse sweater and it's part of their select tops sale, just use code TOPTIME for an extra 25% off. Love that the back is a little longer to cover your derriere. ;)



I love a plaid shirt pretty much anytime of the year and Old Navy has a great selection. Just use the code TOPS20 for another 20% off.


I pretty much lived in these skinny jeans from Old Navy this spring and early summer and will be getting right back into them this fall. They are on a fantastic sale right now so I might have to get another pair, maybe some black ones too... They are beyond comfortable and are great to wear with boots, both knee and ankle and look really cute with flats and heels too, you can't go wrong.



Love this cozy Talula Lenox sweater from Aritzia.



Also from Aritzia this Talula trooper jacket.


Love this smokey metal mesh wrap bracelet from Hello Berry. Hmmm.....maybe it would make a good fall giveaway??

And maybe just maybe this will finally be the year I get my first pair of Hunter boots.





How do you feel about the transition to fall? Are you looking forward to it or do you want to hold on to summer just a little bit longer? What's on your fall clothing wish list?











4 comments:

  1. the skinny jeans Mariah...are they low waisted or regular. I can`t tell on the actual page but they look low to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't too low Judy, just below the waist and I wear mine with a belt.

      Delete
  2. YUM Love the jackets especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Aritzia items -- & yes the Hunter boots look too cute, maybe this will be my year for Hunter boots too!!

    ReplyDelete