Friday, September 13, 2013

Randoms from around the 'net

Normally Friday would be Pinspiration Friday here on the blog but with the craziness of getting the kids on a school and after school activities routine I haven't had much time for projects. Once things settle down a bit I am hoping to get back to them...they are so much fun!

I've been hitting the exercise hard this week and even did a hike to the top of Mt Tzouhalem yesterday which is always a good workout and yes...my butt hurt this morning, but I still put in a 7km power walk...sweat everyday! ;)



I have some fun odds and ends to share with you today. Starting with this girl who set the world record for back flips...check it out:





Loved this video of these mountain bikers doing a "staycation" here on my Island, check it out here.



Have you heard this weeks iTunes freebie? I love it.....Chocolate by The1975




hot apple toddy sounds like the perfect drink at the end of a cool fall day.


I've started my book list and have begun with World War Z....just a couple of chapters in so far but it's good. Anyone else doing the list with me? What book did you start with?



Addicted to this little bit of deliciousness from Big D's Bees.


Love this personalized wooden rolling pin I found on Etsy.


How great is this Halloween dog collar?



Hope you're having a great Friday...it's almost the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment